Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Fantabulous!

Damn, that did sound gay.. Awesome game! Played it all the way through and never got bored. Got all the unlockables.. man I like unlockables and upgrades! Please keep making games :D

My Pet Protector My Pet Protector

Very good!

The game has the cool ''dating sim'' training/ earning money system that I like so much! I'm halfway through the game now and my character is getting stronger. The only thing I dont like is missing so much (not hitting the enemy)

Just Dayna bleeh Just Dayna bleeh

Great style. Love it!

Asafary responds:

Thank you!

Paint Practice NSMB Paint Practice NSMB

Great job! You're getting there. Keep practising your rendering. You might want to follow some "blending" tutorials. (Just google RandisAlbion for a great one). Also, don't be afriad to add more contrast to the drawing/painting. And don't worry, you'll get faster at this.

Keep up the great work.

Cheers, Thom.

HendertakerTV responds:

I tried to contrast more but i removed it because i felt it did not look much like the original, but still you are right, it can be improved.

Thanks for the advice, this RandisAlbion you recommended is amazing <3.

Henry.

Motherlord Motherlord

Meaty!

Great unsettling design. I love the flesh creeping up his horn. Also the ''eye juices'' look really cool. Man I love dark works of art like this :) The background could use some depth I guess.. so.. a 9 for you! Keep it up!